Re-development of prime location Hackney Wick, East London – Stage 2| March 1, 2016 12:53pm
Stage 2 – Brick Work
For the second stage of the development Wick Developments needed to source blocks, cement and lintels. By using the system they contacted various builders merchants and a massive saving of £9598.40 was made on blocks and cement and a further 42% saving was made on Lintels.
” I cant believe how simple the system is to use and how much money and time we are saving”
Alan Mahoney | Director | Wick Developments
- Completion of Garden Patio.
- Garden Patio.
- Completion of Re-development of The Phoenix, East India Dock Road.
- Completion of Front Garden make over at Devon Cottage.
- Re-development of prime location Hackney Wick, East London - Stage 3
- Completion of Single Storey Extension.
- Completion of Self Build Rear Extension.
- Re-development of prime location Hackney Wick, East London - Stage 2
- Re-development of The Britannia Public House, Bow Common Lane.
- Refurbishment of Commercial Unit in Norwood.
Comments are closed.