Re-development of prime location finds smarter savings.| May 11, 2015 11:50pm
Re-development of prime location in Hackney Wick , East London. Previously a large Public House that has declined in appearance and trade over the last 10 years. The old structure will be replaced by 12 luxury flats and complimented with three Retail outlets.
We are delighted that QuoteMyGoods has exclusively been chosen to source all building materials for this prestige development using our unique online service.
As each key stage develops we’ll post savings made on materials.
Stage 1 – The ground works
Reinforcing bar, or rebar, is a common steel bar that is hot rolled and is used widely in the construction industry, especially for concrete reinforcement.
For the first stage of the development Wick developments needed to source the rebar at competitive prices. Through the system they contacted a number of rebar suppliers resulting in a total saving of £2800.00. A great saving to start the project off.
” I cant believe how simple the system is to use and how much money and time we are saving”
Alan Mahoney | Director | Wick Developments
Keep checking back or sign up to our newsletter and we will keep you up-to-date with project savings as they accumulate over the next few months.
- Completion of Garden Patio.
- Garden Patio.
- Completion of Re-development of The Phoenix, East India Dock Road.
- Completion of Front Garden make over at Devon Cottage.
- Re-development of prime location Hackney Wick, East London - Stage 3
- Completion of Single Storey Extension.
- Completion of Self Build Rear Extension.
- Re-development of prime location Hackney Wick, East London - Stage 2
- Re-development of The Britannia Public House, Bow Common Lane.
- Refurbishment of Commercial Unit in Norwood.
Comments are closed.